So now it's time for plan b! My super slim down plan for the next 7 days: (remember how i said writing your plan down helps? because it does...)
Monday - 50/50
Tuesday - Lifting
Wednesday- Cardio Kickboxing
Thursday- Full body Weight lifting
Saturday- Last minute workout before the pool opens :)
So what else is part of my plan to slimming down in 7 days? These 7 tips:
- Cut salt out as much as you can - no frozen meals, no chips/pretzels. Salt causes you to bloat, making you look bigger. We talked about this.
- Drink TONS of water. This will flush your system of toxins and excessive bloating.
- No drinking calories to accompany a meal/snack. No soda, no juice, no alcohol - for this week at least. (i'm not counting whole fruit/veggie smoothies in this)
- No refined carbs this week :( pasta, bread, & cereal will be replaced with quinoa, brown rice, & oatmeal
- Eat more fruits and vegetables than anything else. This means more salads, roasted/grilled/steamed veggies.
- Sweat every day. Whether this is a full on workout, 10 minuted of abs before your shower, or a dance party... sweating is another way for your body to flush those toxins!
- Calculate your daily calorie consumption and make sure it doesn't exceed your daily calorie expenditure. Here's a tool to calculate how many calories you burn in a day.